Intensive level coaching for competitive KVS PGT Exam and Interview
KVS PGT applications are invited for English, Maths, Hindi, History, Computer Science, Commerce, Physics, Economics, Biology, Geography and Chemistry for which KVS PGT coaching in Delhi can be sought through professional competitive exam educators. Candidates applying for the KVS PGT exam should be eligible as per these guidelines (for subjects other than computer science)
- All candidates should be well trained in teaching their concerned subject in Hindi as well English as medium
- Candidates should have completed pg m.sc course (in concerned subject as per individual application) of regional college of education of NCERT
2. Candidates should posses a post graduate degree with a minimum of 50% score from any recognized university in the concerned subjects (full list of subjects can be checked with the KVS circular available on website)
- These candidates should also possess a B.ed or any equivalent degree from any Indian recognized university
For computer science applicants, it is important that they possess 50% as minimum marks in the following (from any recognized university)
- B.E or B.Tech or equivalent degree/diploma in computer science or informational technology
- B.E or B.Tech in any subject/stream along with pg diploma in computer/computer science
- Masters in science in computer science or masters in computer application or any equivalent
- Graduation in computer science or computer application or equivalent along with a pg degree in similar subjects
- Pg diploma in computer along with PG degree in any subject
Candidates who are have B level along with masters degree in any subject or C level from DOEACC are also eligible for the exams.
KVS PGT Examination Scheme
The written exam comprises two parts out of which the Part 1 that has a total 40 MCQ questions in English and Hindi subjects with each question of 1 mark. Thus the Part 1 acquires 40 marks in total. The part 2 contains 160 total MCQ questions with each question containing 1 mark. this part is divided into 20 questions on Current affairs, 20 questions on Reasoning and Numerical Ability, 20 questions for Teaching Methodology and 100 questions on the concerned subject. the total duration of the exam is 3 hours and until the candidate has scored a minimum of total 13 marks with 5 each in Hindi and English in the part 1, the part 2 will not be evaluated. Ratio awarded to the Part 2 exam and interview is 70-30.
KVS PGT coaching in Delhi not only helps in preparing for the written exam but also for the interview through effective measures that allow the candidates to grasp important aspects for making the best impression and acquiring ample and competitive knowledge. For those seeking the stability of government teaching jobs, the private coaching helps in understanding and beating the national level exam competition.